The Tanger jacket is a light summer jacket, with a bit of a safari jacket side. Its look, modern and simple as the same time, is enhanced thanks to nice details: elaborate pockets, decorative shoulder tabs, useful sleeve tabs to roll up sleeves give a touch of sophistication. The jacket is not lined. In order to have a beautiful garment with a perfect finish, it is highly recommended to use a bias tape to finish the seams.
EU sizes 34 to 48 (see Sizes chart)
tencel, suede, lightweight jacquard, cupro, lightweight wool, linen
- 60’’ wide fabric
- Sizes 34 to 40: 2 1/2 yards
- Sizes 42 to 48: 3 1/3 yards
- 45’’ wide fabric: 31/3 yards for all sizes
- bias tape (optional but highly recommended): 11 yards
- press studs: 4
- piping (optional): 2 1/2 yards
Only available in PDF that contains real size pattern sheet to print at home and a fully explained and illustrated instructions booklet.